Order Online 2
1. Egg Rolls – Chả Giò $3.95 Taro, carrot, onion, and ground pork.
2. Vege Egg Rolls – Chả Giò Chay $3.95 Taro, carrot, onion, and green beans.
3. Shrimp Spring Rolls – Gỏi Cuốn Tôm $5.00 Marinated shrimp, beans sprouts and lettuce wrapped in rice paper.
4. Beef Spring Rolls – Gỏi Cuốn Bò $4.50 Marinated beef, bean sprouts, lettuce and wrapped in rice paper.
5. Tofu Spring Rolls – Gỏi Cuốn Chay $4.50 Crispy fried tofu, bean sprouts and lettuce wrapped in rice paper.
6. Salt & Pepper Shrimp – Tôm Rang Muối $8.25 Marinated shrimp with chopped jalapeño and green onion.
7. Salt & Pepper Calamari – Mực Rang Muối $6.5 Marinated cuttlefish with chopped jalapeno and green onion.
8. 5i Fish Katsu – Cá Rang Muối $7.00 Marinated fish tossed with salt and pepper comes with chopped jalapeno and green onion.
9. Salt & Pepper Tofu – Đậu Hủ Rang Muối $6.50 Marinated tofu with chopped jalapeno and green onion.
10. 5i Chicken Wings – Cánh Gà chiên Rang Muối $7.25 Marinated chicken wings with chopped jalapeno and green onion.
11. 5i Hanoi Chicken $6.50 Grilled Marinated chicken comes with traditional Vietnamese sauce.
12. Minced Shrimp Lettuce Cups $9.50 Ground shrimp, and water chestnut served in a lettuce cup
13. Minced Vegetable or Chicken Lettuce Cups $6.00 Chopped tofu or chicken and water chestnut served in a lettuce cup
15. Shrimp Tempura $6.00 Whole shrimp breaded with corn flour and deep fried
16. Crispy Shrimp Patty $6.00 Ground shrimp patty wrapped in a crispy tofu skin.
25. Satay Chicken $3.00 Two marinated chicken skewers.
26. Satay Beef $3.00 Two marinated beef skewers.
20. Vegetable Potsticker (Dim Sum) $5.50 Chopped bok choy, tofu, and cabbage
21. Chicken Potsticker (Dim Sum) $5.50 Chopped chicken and mixed vegetables
28. Steamed BBQ Bun (Dim Sum) $4.75 Ground BBQ pork stuffed in a bun
29. Sui Mai (Dim Sum) $4.75 Shrimp and pork dumpling
27. Fried Wonton (Dim Sum) $5.00 Ravioli stuffed with marinated ground shrimp and vegetables
30. Har Gow (Dim Sum) $5.00 Shrimp dumpling
32. Steam Mixed Vegetables $3.00 Broccoli, carrot, baby corn, mushroom,and bok choy.
(Choice of Small 7.50 or Large 8.75)(Choose of Glass Noodle $1.00 extra or Yakisoba or Buckwheat Noodle $2.00 extra)
101. Phở Thập Cẩm Small $7.50 Large $8.75 Rare steak, brisket, tendon, and tripe
102. Phở Chín Small $7.75 Large $8.95 Brisket.
103. Phở Tái Small $7.75 Large $8.95 Rare Steak
104. Phở Gà Small $7.75 Large $8.95 White chicken breast meat.
105. Phở Tôm Small $7.75 Large $8.95 Well cooked shrimp.
106. Pho Tom Yum (SPICY)- Phở Thái Lan Small $7.75 Large $8.95 Shrimp, or Chicken and mixed vegetables.
107. Pho Vegetable – Phở Đậu Hủ và rau cải Small $7.75 Large $8.95 mushroom, bok choy, broccoli, and carrots.
108. Pho Bo Spicy – Phở Thập Cẩm Cay Small $7.75 Large $8.95 Sliced beef brisket, rare steak, chili paste oil.
109. Pho Bo Kho Small $8.25 Large $9.45 Beef soup with brisket, tomato paste and carrot (limited order)
201. Orange Chicken – Gà Nước Sốt Cam Half $8.50 Full $11.50 Sliced chicken coated with potato starch stir fried in dry chili, green onion and traditional Chinese orange peel sauce.
204. Orange Tofu – Đậu Hũ Nước Sốt Cam Half $8.50 Full $10.50Diced tofu stir fried in dry chili and orange sauce.
210. Black Pepper Chicken – Gà Xào Tứ Xuyên (healthy choice)Half $8.95 Full $11.95 Sliced chicken meat stir fried with celery and black pepper in white sauce.
233. Kung Pao Chicken – Gà Xào Tứ Xuyên Half $7.95 Full $11.50 Sliced Chicken or Diced tofu stir fried with cucumber, onion, green onion and dry chili pepper cook in spicy traditional Chinese bean sauce.
214. Spicy Szechuan Broccoli half $7.95 Full $10.50 Broccoli stir fried with garlic, onion, green onion and spicy Szechuan sauce
215. Pineapple Beef – Bò Mông Cổ Half $8.95 Full $11.95 Sliced beef stir fried with white onion, green onion and pineapple in brown sauce
230. Spicy Garlic Shrimp – Tôm Xào Tỏi Sốt Tứ Xuyên Half $8.95 Full $12.95Marinated shrimp stir fried with broccoli and white onion in spicy garlic sauce.
231. Spicy Garlic Chicken – Gà Xào Tỏi Sốt Tứ Xuyên Half $8.50 Full $10.50 Marinated chicken stir fried with broccoli and white onion in spicy garlic sauce.
240. Walnut Shrimp Half $8.95 Full $12.95Lightly breaded marinated shrimp with mayonnaise and glazed walnut with white sweet sauce
51. Charbroiled Chicken Salad – Salad Gà nướng $7.00Grilled chicken, lettuce, mint leaf, crispy noodle, and sliced almonds.
52. Charbroiled Beef Salad – Salad Bò nướng $8.00Grilled beef, lettuce, mint leaf, crispy noodle, and sliced almonds.
53. Charbroiled Shrimp Salad – Salad Tôm nướng $8.00Grilled shrimp, lettuce, mint leaf, crispy noodle, and sliced almonds.
54. Tofu Salad- Salad đậu hủ $7.00Crispy tofu, lettuce, mint leaf, crispy noodle, and sliced almonds.
120. Hot & Sour Soup (Bowl) $6.00
121. Miso Soup (Bowl) $6.00Japanese style soup with Tofu, seaweed, and miso
122. Tom Yum Soup (Bowl) $8.00Spicy Thai style soup with fish, squid, shrimp and vegetables
123. Wonton Soup (Bowl) $7.25chicken wonton, vegetables,sliced chicken and shrimp
151. Charbroiled Chicken Bun – Bún Gà Nướng $7.50 Charbroiled chicken breast, bean sprouts, lettuce, and vermicelli topped with ground peanuts.
152. Charbroiled Beef Bun – Bún Bò Nướng $8.00 Charbroiled beef, bean sprouts, lettuce, and vermicelli topped with ground peanuts.
153. Charbroiled Pork Bun – Bún Heo Nướng $7.50 Charbroiled pork , bean sprouts, lettuce, and vermicelli topped with ground peanuts.
154. Charbroiled Shrimp Bun – Bún Tôm Nướng $8.00 Charbroiled shrimp, bean sprouts, lettuce, and vermicelli topped with ground peanuts.
170. Charbroiled Chicken Com – Cơm Gà Nướng $8.00Charbroiled chicken breast, cucumber, tomato, and rice.
171. Charbroiled Beef Com – Com Bò Nướng $8.50 Charbroiled beef, cucumber, tomato, and rice.
172. Charbroiled Pork Chop Com – Cơm Sường Nướng $8.50Charbroiled pork chop, cucumber, tomato, and rice.
173. Charbroiled Shrimp Com – Cơm Tôm Nướng $8.50Charbroiled shrimp, cucumber, tomato, and rice.
301. Singapore Noodles with Vegetables $8.75 Mixed vege stir fried with vermicelli, eggs, white and green onions, and curry powder.
302. Singapore Noodles $8.75 Sliced chicken and shrimp stir fried with vermicelli, white and green onions, and curry powder.
305. Pad Thai with Chicken $8.75 Sliced chicken stir fried with Pad Thai noodles, green onions, and red Thai sauce, topped with ground peanuts and lime wedges.
306. Pad Thai with Mixed Vegetables $8.75 Mixed vege, stir fried with Pad Thai noodles, eggs, green onions, and red Thai sauce, topped with ground peanuts and lime wedges.
308. Saigon Rice Noodles $8.50 Sliced chicken stir fried with vermicelli, jalapeno, onion, egg, basil and green onion mixed with traditional Vietnamese crab paste with soybean oil sauce.
311. Beef Chow Fun $8.75 Sliced beef stir fried with white and green onions and rice noodles with soy sauce.
312. Vegetable Chow Fun $8.75 Stir fried mixed vege, white and green onions and rice noodles with soy sauce.
327. Yakisoba Noodles with Beef, or Chicken, or Shrimp or Vegetables (Soft or Crispy) $10.95
322. Yakisoba Noodles Combination (Beef, Chicken, & Shrimp) (Soft or Crispy) $11.95
323. Spicy Tom Yum Rice Noodle (Dry) $8.50 Sliced chicken, jalapeno, green onion, chili, eggs and thin vermicelli stir fried in Tom Yum sauce
401. Shrimp and Pineapple Fried Rice $9.00 Pineapple and marinated shrimp
402. Hoi Sin Fried Rice $8.75 Combination of shrimp, fish, squid and fish eggs
403. Spicy Chicken Fried Rice $8.25 Sliced Chicken meat, jalapeno and chili pepper
404. Indonesian Beef Fried Rice $9.00 Sliced beef, jalapeno and chili pepper
405. Tokyo Fried Rice $9.25 Real Crab meat and cucumber
406. Yang Chow Vegetable Fried Rice $8.25 Tomato, Broccoli and cucumber
407. Steamed White Rice $1.25
421. Steamed Brown Rice $1.75
422. BBQ Pork Fried Brown Rice $9.75
423. Chicken Fried Brown Rice $9.75
424. Beef Fried Brown Rice $9.75
425. Combination (Beef, Chicken, & Shrimp) Fried Brown Rice $10.75
426. Mixed Vegetable Fried Brown Rice $9.75
500. Ice Cream. $2.00
501. Cheese Cake. $3.00
502. Monthly Dessert $3.00
600. 5i Passion Fruit Tea $2.75 Chinese tea, passion fruit juice and honey
601. Vietnamese Ice Coffee $2.75 Strong Vietnamese Coffee sweeten with Condensed Milk
602. Hot Tea $1.25 Oolong, Jasmine, and Green
603. Coconut Juice $2.95
604. Thai Ice Tea $3.25 Thai Ice Tea sweeten with half and half
605. Vietnamese Style Lemonade $3.25 Freshly squeezed lime juice and soda water, sweeten with sugar
606. Soda Lemonade $3.5
607. Perrier Water/Fiji Water $2.95
608. Bottled Coca-Cola, Sprite, and Orange Fanta $2.95
609. Diet Coca-Cola (canned) $1.50
610. Hot Coco $2.00
701. House White Wine (glass) $4.00
702. House Red Wine (glass) $4.00
703. Saki (Hot or Cold) $6.00
704. Bottle white $20.00
705. Bottle Red $20.00
706. Bottle Merlot $20.00
707. Premium Saki (Small Bottle) $15.00
801. Monthly Beer $3.00
802. 33 Vietnamese Beer $4.00
803. Tsing Tao $4.00
804. Budweiser $2.50
805. Heineken $4.00
806. Amstel Light $4.00